Thursday, June 30, 2011

#10 I've got wood! (and stone and a little paint)

Well I learned something...if you are doing a remodel and are installing hardwood, make sure its the FIRST thing you order and get in motion.  Sadly, it took a month to get and had to sit for nearly two weeks....which delays paint, electrical, stone work....   Bad move.

But, I did get them to do a strip for the stone guy to butt up to!  So, I have stone in the kitchen!!  And, Jen from Icing Studios did the first bit of faux work in preperation for the floating steel stairs to be fabricated.  The finish I am doing is called "New York loft, distressed".  I like it a lot.  It gives it a modern, architectural loft look and feel.

Enjoy!






Faux paint called "New York Loft Distressed Paint"  funky stuff!

Notice the flooring wood stacked and acclimating.   That should be installed next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment